Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) Part 1 - Virtual Monday & Wednesday
January 25, 2021
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Add to Calendar
Virtual - Online
All Classes times are CST
What is CPIM Part 1 Virtual?
CPIM Part 1 - Virtual is an Instructor-Led online preparation course in a virtual classroom. In this delivery method, the online class is led by a certified APICS Houston instructor. Students attend virtual GoTo Meeting sessions of no more than 20 students. The entire online group of students progresses through the course at the same pace. Students will receive the entire CPIM part 1 Learning System with books and will have access to the online CPIM Part 1 component of the Learning System. The virtual class is geared to busy professionals who travel or do not work standard hours. 1st class will include a Get to Know each other and the instructor.
- Supports individuals and businesses mobile work-style demands with reduced travel costs and distance learning served in real-time
- Virtual classroom environment provides flexibility to take the class wherever you are
- Instructor-led online classroom setting will help you stay on track
- Small class helps maintain high-touch course quality
- Highly interactive session will keep you engaged
- APICS Certified Master instructors with industry and online training experience provide an enriched environment
- Virtual learning process reinforced by peer discussion
- APICS Houston has been a leader in Supply Chain Education for almost 40 years
- For more than 10 years APICS Houston has been recognized as a Platinum Chapter, the highest standard of quality awarded by APICS to its Educational Partners.
WHY I SHOULD ATTEND?
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is the premier certification for internal supply chain business operations. APICS has streamlined the CPIM program to better serve the needs of the supply chain workforce while maintaining the body of knowledge and integrity that has kept CPIM at the forefront of supply chain education.
Why should you earn the CPIM certification ?
- Increase your salary - on average designees see a 10% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize ROI on systems and technologies
- Reduce your organization's costs
- Provide more value to your organization
- Understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Build your credibility and set yourself apart from peers
COST (Includes all Books and online access)
Non-Member: Late Registration: $1,696 / Early Bird $1,546 (Exam fee not included.)
APICS Houston Members Basic: Late Registration: $1,436/ Early Bird $1,286 (Exam fee not included.)
APICS Houston Members Bundle*: Late Registration: $1,877/ Early Bird $1,727. Includes Exam Voucher. For a limited time, free second chance exam if needed.
*Note: Exam voucher will be awarded last week of class and students will have 90 days to schedule and take exam or exam credit is voided. The 2nd Chance Exam (retake), if issued, will be valid for 6 months. No transfer of exam credit allowed, and no portion of exam credit is refundable after the first day of class. Bundle Course attendees must maintain an APICS Plus Membership valid for 90 days after the course end (to allow for exam credit). if utilizing the second chance exam credit membership must be current when taking the test.
- Early Registration ends: January 11, 2021
- Scholarship registration forms due no later than January 11, 2021
- Registration ends: January 18, 2021
ADDITIONAL MEMBER ONLY BENEFITS
- Members can save even more by choosing the Bundle option that includes exam credit!
- -Member 24-35 months $240 discount (Can not be combined with Scholarship award)
- -Member 36+ months = $300 discount (Can not be combined with Scholarship award)
--Membership must be continuous and will be determined by APICS Head Quarters records.
Four Scholarship discounts are available for qualifying Houston APICS Members. (Join APICS at apics.org). For details and to download the scholarship application form please visit this link: https://apics-houston.org/Scholarships
Please email your complete application form to [email protected] before you register. Scholarship applications must be submitted at least 14 days before class begins. Once your application is approved you will receive a unique scholarship code you will use during registration.
- Seeking Work (Unemployed) $300 off
- Veteran/Active Military $600 off
- Disabilities equal to your percent disabled up to $450 off
Attendance earns 30 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) toward all APICS Certification maintenance requirements.
For any questions related to this class or scholarships please contact us at [email protected]
1) Cancellations are allowed with full refund up to 7 days before event starts. Example: event starts on a Friday, cancellation with full refund allowed until Thursday of the previous week.
2) Cancellations within 7 days of class start carry a 50% cancellation fee based on the paid registration fee. Example: event starts on Friday, cancellation on Tuesday before event, attendee will receive a refund of 50% of the cost paid. APICS Houston will arrange delivery of educational material.
3) Cancellations are non-refundable within three days of class start. Example: Event starts Friday, cancellation on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday is nonrefundable. APICS Houston will arrange delivery of educational material.
4) Cancellations or no shows once class has started are non-refundable. APICS Houston will arrange delivery of educational material. Student will be allowed to transfer to a future class of the same or lower price.
5) Individuals who need to stop attendance for personal reasons while event is in progress will not receive a refund. Student will be allowed to transfer to a future class of the same or lower price.
6) If APICS Houston requires to cancel an event, it will notify attendees as soon as possible and will issue a 100% refund.
7) Any request for exceptions will be at the solely discretion of the APICS Houston chapter
8) Due to planned or unplanned situations, APICS Houston can modify class format, location, time before class starts. APICS Houston will notify impacted students as soon as possible and will offer 100% refunds
$1,877.00 APICS Houston Member Upgrade Bundle - (Includes Exam Voucher)
$1,727.00 Earlybird rate before January 12
$1,696.00 Non Member Ticket
$1,546.00 Earlybird rate before January 12
$1,436.00 APICS Houston Member Basic Ticket
$1,286.00 Earlybird rate before January 12